Travel insurance is always recommended for the following reasons:
- Your flight has been canceled.
- Your bags are lost and medication is in it. You need to have a prescription filled.
- Your passport and wallet are stolen, and you need emergency cash and replacement of your passport.
- You’re involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. You need medical evacuation.
- You need to cancel your trip due to illness.
- Your cruise line, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. You need your non-refundable expenses covered and be able to get to your destination.
- You have a medical emergency in a foreign country.
- A terrorist incident occurs in the city where you’re planning to visit and you want to cancel your trip.
- A hurricane forces you to evacuate your resort, hotel or cruise.
- In response to our tough economy, we’ve added a 10th reason: you lose your job but you’ve already paid for your trip or cruise and need your cash back.
Those are just the top 10 reasons and there are many more. Let us know if you would have any questions or if you would like to add it to your travel plans.