Your Insider can reveal the charming cities and countryside of the UK.
From Northern Ireland to Scotland and Wales, and to the streets of London, the United Kingdom has a vast array of vacation options.
Visit the beautiful countryside of Ireland or the quaint small towns of England. Stop in at a neighborhood family restaurant for some fish and chips and live the local life. Our Insiders can help you plan a customized trip to the United Kingdom.
Contact a UK Insider today to get started on your journey.
Insiders on: Scotland
- Geography: Scotland has highlands, lowlands, islands, uplands, craggy moors…the landscape was greatly affected by the ice age.
- Currency: British Pound
- Weather: The weather is extremely changeable from oceanic influence. It is usually warmer on the west side.
Insiders on: United Kingdom
- Currency: Pound Sterling
- Geography: The United Kingdom can be divided between the lowlands, which include London, and the highlands, which include North Britain and Scotland.
- Weather: Surrounded by the North Sea, the United Kingdom has a maritime climate: wet and mild most of the year. In the highlands, it can be dry and cold.
Insiders on: Ireland
- Geography: Ireland has rugged cliffs and mountains to the west, which get more rainfall. Inland is comprised of lowlands and some bogs.
- Currency: Euro
- Weather: Ireland mostly has a temperate oceanic climate.
Platinum Card members may also contact an Insider at
Learn more >
What do we mean by “Insiders”?
Click play to find out.