Your Insider can reveal the charming cities and countryside of the UK.
From Northern Ireland to Scotland and Wales, and to the streets of London, the United Kingdom has a vast array of vacation options.
Visit the beautiful countryside of Ireland or the quaint small towns of England. Stop in at a neighborhood family restaurant for some fish and chips and live the local life. Our Insiders can help you plan a customized trip to the United Kingdom.
Contact a UK Insider today to get started on your journey.
“Let me help you find exclusive offers in the UK and…”Read more
“I have studied the history and culture of…”Read more
“I am an expert in the UK…”Read more
Platinum Card members may also contact an Insider at
Learn more >
What do we mean by “Insiders”?
Click play to find out.
Insiders on: United Kingdom
- Currency: Pound Sterling
- Geography: The United Kingdom can be divided between the lowlands, which include London, and the highlands, which include North Britain and Scotland.
- Weather: Surrounded by the North Sea, the United Kingdom has a maritime climate: wet and mild most of the year. In the highlands, it can be dry and cold.
Insiders on: Ireland
- Geography: Ireland has rugged cliffs and mountains to the west, which get more rainfall. Inland is comprised of lowlands and some bogs.
- Currency: Euro
- Weather: Ireland mostly has a temperate oceanic climate.
Insiders on: Scotland
- Geography: Scotland has highlands, lowlands, islands, uplands, craggy moors…the landscape was greatly affected by the ice age.
- Currency: British Pound
- Weather: The weather is extremely changeable from oceanic influence. It is usually warmer on the west side.